Welcome All! And thank you for visiting O’Toole’s Pub. In Ireland, a pub is not just an ordinary bar or restaurant where people come in just to check out what it has to offer.
The pub is the heart and soul of the social life, where the community gathers to create new and memorable, yet sometimes forgetful, memories of the fun they have with friends and family.
Read more about us >>
Check out our one year Anniversary video:
- Mondays: Open @ 2:00 pm Music Monday by Jim Tigue from 6 pm to 9 pm.
- Tuesday: Open @ 2:00 pm Jam night from 7:30 pm to 12 pm.
- Wednesdays: Open @ 2:00 pm Trivia every Wednesday from 7 pm to 9 pm.
- Thursday: Open @ 2:00 pm. Live local artist play every Thursday from 7 pm to 10 pm.
- Fridays: Open 11:00 am. Open for lunch. All you can eat Fish Fry for $12.00
- Saturdays: Open for Lunch @ 11:00 am.
- Sunday: Open for Lunch @ 11:00 am.
FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK FOR THE WEEKLY SPECIAL AND MUSICIAN UPDATES.
ASK OUR SERVERS ON CATERING EVENTS AND BOOKING PARTIES.